Thursday 14 April 2016

Advertisement Campaign - Poster


The reason behind my sudden change back to my old design was that this poster would infringe copyright claims with the video game companies Dice and EA, these are not the type of people that you want to get caught up in a lawsuit with. Therefore I decided that it would be best to translate what I had learnt from creating this poster onto my previous design, this not only saved me time but avoided the problem of copyright and still referenced the game that the song is based off. However this get me thinking that if my production company did work with these game companies there could be a campaign in which the album sells the game and the game sells the album, this poster could then be used in game magazines to attract new listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment