Tuesday 22 March 2016

Digipak - Draft 3


 I have decided to actually use my previous design because I didn't want to use a parody styled poster because it drew to much attention to the game instead of the album. However I am still going to use the aspects from battlefield, for example I took the blue colour directly from the battlefield poster. This overall brightened the image, which was one of the improvements from my audience feedback. Furthermore I went around all the fabric and made sure that the grey patches on the eye and mouth holes were patched up with blue instead of grey.
I am going to also use the 'battlefield' text as a reference to the game and maybe incorporate the orange light lines on the game cover. I could also incorporate the orange colours and brighter blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment