Saturday 26 March 2016

Final Cut - Music Video



For the final cut I adjusted everything so it was the closest to perfection it could, this included tightening transitions and effects throughout the video. In addition to this it meant fixing the scene where there are two of me in the same shot, I found this due to the projector (blogpost - "The projector problem"). To fix the problem I adjusted the blacks and zoomed in on my face. I also added text at the start to introduce the artist and myself, still using the same typography as the battlefield text. Lastly at the end of the video I made the text appear from behind in the same typography as the poster and album cover, this was inspired by Dan's outro on his youtube channel. I also added the poster at the end to help with synergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment