Thursday 10 September 2015

Audience Research - Survey


I created this survey to find out more about my audience, this is so I can be confident that I will get a good response to my product because the music video will be heavily influenced by my target audience. Furthermore I want to make sure I am targeting the right people [Young Adults and Teens] because otherwise I may get a bad response if I make content for the wrong people. I will be sharing this on social media, this is because I feel that my target audience are easier to find on the internet than anywhere else.

The survey further allows me to look into the genre I will be working in because I have to identify the target audience in order to find the codes and conventions that relate to my media product. I want to identify this early on otherwise I may run the risk of having to backtrack my work to fit with my audience exceptions. My goal is to meet these expectations while still maintaining originality and providing an entertaining experiencing for the viewer.


Create your own user feedback survey

No comments:

Post a Comment